Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't Tell Me I Don't Know What War is Like

Don't tell me that I don't know what war is like. Another snow day because of an anticipated storm. Okay. So let's go to breakfast this morning. The restaurant is four blocks away. Along the way are heaps and smushed wet piles of dog shit that have been melting from the masses of snow mounds. They are like land mines. I have to keep my eyes downward, mind focused to avoid stepping and slip sliding away into filth, using cat-like reflexes to jump and step away from the brown smears of negligent dog owners' messy messes.
Evidence of the filth everywhere! I think the mayor is shitting on the ground as well, and blaming the dogs of the city for his nasty dirty habit. I am offering a reward for anyone who captures the mayor on film defecating on the ground and/or in the snow. Extra money for anyone who posts it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment