Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ice and Ashtrays

Why is it that every year some dumb kids fall through ice and die? This is without fucking fail! Like yearly clockwork! It's astounding. If I were the reporters writing these stories, I would have to add an editorial comment about the stupidity of the icefallers. Are they living in a goddamn vacuum and have never heard not to step on the ice? Christ!
Anyway, to be safe, I warned my students about these stupid children and told them: Never walk out onto ice on a pond or anything like that because some stupid child dies every year doing this.
Meanwhile, I was thinking about this guy who once told me that kissing me - a smoker - was like kissing an ashtray. I told him that I found it disgusting that he would kiss ashtrays and I no longer wanted to see him. The look on his face was great - the smug replaced by the startled - and I walked away. Thought it was funny. Fuck these anti-smoking fascists.
The surgery pain is still there so I've had to take some painkillers again. My body is vacillating between withdrawal (explosive diarrhea and teary eyes) and body pain since I've reduced the dosages dramatically. It's all a pain, for sure.
Saw frozen dog dookie whilst walking outside. Reminds me that I've to add a few things to my turn-offs list.

No comments:

Post a Comment