Friday, January 29, 2010

Say Aah

I've been listening to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z__FHAG1Jk8

It's by Trey Songz. How cool that's his last name is Songz and he's a singer! I think parents should change their children's last names to Doctorz, Investmentz, Presidentz, or Somethingtohelptheworldz. In the video he's pensive, somewhat reflective, yet able to make sure that his pretty mouth pouts and gapes slightly to accentuate his lips and nice white teeth. He's a good looking guy. However, not to get carried away, I do remember that he has intestines and fecal matter in there.
The song promotes alcoholism. Drink drink drink vodka, champagne, and rose wine (no class). I know what happens at these young peoples' parties, you can't fool me. Those young men get those young ladies drunk and fuck them! He keeps chanting, "you're thirsty," yet alcohol dehydrates. Get that girl some water for her birthday!
The rap portion is done by Fabolous (and that name is not considered gay?) who, at least now in 2010, looks like he has gone through puberty. I remember seeing him in the "Get Right" video with Jennifer Lopez and he looked about 12-years-old. Is that supposed to be sexy? Seriously? It makes me think of a lunch lady I worked with years ago talking about her pubescent sons. "Yeah, I'ma go wif her. I'ma get her," they would say about various girls and women. Their mother, pragmatically, replied, "please, you got dookie stains in your underwear. You can't even wipe your ass right, and you think you gone get some girl? Learn to wipe your ass first." I think about this at times when I hear the boys in school talking about going with a girl; I want to give them eight sticks of deodorant and tell them to shut up and listen to their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment